astao352

Buy UV Laser Marking Machine

Product Description
Desktop UV laser marking machine
MAIN FEATURES
1. The UV laser generator is high integrated, has superior laser beam and uniform power density. Output laser power is stable. This design highly increase the machine鈥檚 anti-reflection ability with optical isolator, be able to mark on most high reflective materials such as aluminum, copper, gold and silver without the shadow and virtual open phenomenon.
2. Adopts advanced digital high speed scanning galvanometer, quick speed without deviation, small volume, good stability, and performance reached the international advanced level.
3. Adopt the embedded operating system, which the performance is leading domestic peers, good touch interface and powerful control system, can meet the demand of most industry application process in market.
4. High efficiency for photoelectric conversion, simple operation, Compact in structure, support harsh working environment, no consumables.
5. Desktop fiber laser marking machine is a standard type in the whole fiber laser marking machine series. Its classical design stands popular since laser marking machine鈥檚 birth.
6. Modular design, separate laser generator and lifter, more flexible, can mark on bigger area and complicated surface. Air-cooled inside, small occupation, easy to install.
Main parts
Product parameters
Laser TypeUV Lasers
Laser Power3W/5W/6W/8W
Laser Wavelength355nm
Repetition Precision0.01mm
Marking Depth鈮?.5mm
Marking Speed<8000mm/s
Cooling ModeWater Cooling
Graphic Formats SupportedPLT,DST,AI,DXF,BMP,JPG,CAD,CDR,DWG
Operating temperature10鈩?35鈩?/p>
Warranty1 Year
Beam Quality<2M2
Laser Pulse Frequency20-200Khz
Humidity5% to 75% (Free of Condensed Water )
Gross Power<1200W
Min.Line Width0.02mm
Min.Character0.5mm
Power sourceAC110V/220V卤 10%, 50/60HZ
Processing Area50*50mm/110*110mm/175*175mm/200*200mm(Optional)
System CompositionLaser,Controller,Imported Galvo scanner ,Lens ,Computer
Application Materials
1. All metals: aluminum, steel, gold, copper, alloy, silver, titanium, zinc, stainless steel, manganese steel, magnesium, carbon steel / mild steel, all kinds of alloy steel, electrolytic plate, galvanized sheet , Aluminum, brass plate, all kinds of alloy plates, all kinds of sheet metal, rare metals, coated metal, anodized aluminum and other special surface treatment, electroplating the surface of the aluminum-magnesium alloy surface oxygen decomposition
2. Non-metallic: non-metallic coating materials, industrial plastics, paper, plexiglass , hard plastics, rubber, cartons, leather, ceramics, resins, clothes , wood, epoxy resin, acrylic resin, unsaturated polyester resin material.
Packing
FAQ
Q:What are the primary products of your company?
A: Our primary products include laser engraving machine, laser marking machine, laser cutting machine, laser welding machine, and laser spare parts.
Q: I knew nothing about this machine, what kind of machine i should choose?
Very easy to choose. Just tell us what you want to do by using CNC laser machine, then let us give you perfect solutions and suggestions.
Q: When I got this machine, but I don鈥檛 know how to use it. What should I do?
A: We will send video and English manual with the machine. If you still have some doubts, we can talk by telephone or skype and e-mail.
Q: If some problems happen to this machine during warranty period, what should I do?
We will supply free parts during machine warranty period if machine have some problems. While we also supply free life long after-sales service. So any doubts, just let us know, we will give you solutions.
Q:What is the payment terms?
A:The payment terms we accept include:Western Union,T/T,VISA,Onlina Bank Payment.
Q:How about the shipping ways?
A:Transport by sea is the normal way;If special requirement,need to be final confirmed on both sides.Buy UV Laser Marking Machine
website:http://www.demarkchina.cn/laser-marking-machine/uv-laser-marking-machine/